Tuesday 28 July 2015

Working On The Site Some More

Just a quick update on the process of getting all of the old sites content moved over here.

- I have managed to get a copy of all the pages and am working on writing them again with a view to publishing them soon.

- I am working on an updated version of the events page with a view to including additional information and making it lore user friendly.

- I am working on collecting all of the previous sites posts. This is going to take some time given that there were over 1000 posts published. 

- Once collected, I will begin to rewrite them and publish them, hopefully in the order they were published on the original site.

I will issue another update in due course. Thanks for your continued cooperation while we undergo these changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment